LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA NUMBER 6698 Clarification TEXT
Information Text About the Processing of Personal Data
This Information Text on the Processing of Personal Data (“Information Text”), as KAR OTOMOTİV VE TEKSTİL TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ (“Company”), in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”), in the capacity of data controller, in the KVKK Within the framework of Article 10 titled “Information Obligation of the Data Controller” and Article 11 titled “Rights of the Relevant Person”; It is provided to inform you about the purpose for which your personal data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose your processed personal data can be transferred, the method of collection of your personal data, the legal reason and your other rights listed in Article 11 of the KVKK, and to obtain your consent on the following matters.
We care about protecting the privacy and security of the personal data you provide to us. Accordingly, we take the necessary technical and administrative security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, damage, loss or disclosure. For What Purposes Do We Collect Your Data?
The Company processes your personal data that you have shared through the website and other channels included in this clarification text, again limited to the purposes specified in this clarification text.
The full address of the company is DEFTERDAR MAH.FETHİ ÇELEBİ CAD.NO.23/1-1 EYÜP İSTANBUL Tax No: 6830013101. In terms of KVKK, the Company operates as a "Data Controller".
When you visit the company website and/or share your personal data with the Company for the purposes of processing specified in this clarification text, you are deemed to have been informed about the provisions in this clarification text.
The services we provide require the processing of personal and/or special categories of personal data belonging to the persons concerned. The aforementioned personal data collected in this context are processed within the framework of the relevant article of the KVKK.
Your collected personal data may be processed by the Company for the following purposes, in accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the Law and within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law:
1. Promoting the goods and services offered by our company, getting to know the members and increasing communication, increasing the image, improving the product, service and communication, preparing and sending special promotions/promotions/campaigns and announcements to the customers, providing a better shopping experience to the customers, customer survey, To carry out customer satisfaction applications and information, to carry out audits, data analysis, research, statistical studies, to understand trends, to use them in marketing and advertising services, to carry out our activities within the scope of our Card and other loyalty programs in accordance with the relevant legislation,
2. To carry out the necessary work by our relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by the company and to carry out the related business processes,
3. Planning and execution of the company's commercial and/or business strategies,
4. Ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-occupational security of the Company and the related persons who have a business relationship with the Company,
5. To fulfill the obligations undertaken in accordance with the contracts we have concluded in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation, to fulfill our legal obligations and to use our rights arising from the current legislation,
6. To provide information to public officials on matters related to public safety upon request and in accordance with the legislation,
7. To be used as evidence in disputes that may arise
As a Company, as a Data Controller, primarily Turkish Commercial Code No. 6102, Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”), Law No. 6502 on the Protection of Consumers, Turkish Penal Code No. 5237, Regulation of Publications Made on the Internet No. 5651 and Via These Publications Within the framework of our legal obligations arising from the Law on Combating Committed Crimes and related secondary legislation, the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce and related secondary legislation and all relevant legislation, and in order for our customers to benefit from our services; your personal data (name-surname, address, profession, education, marital status, date and place of birth, e-mail, phone number, gender, identity, data on social media platforms that the user consents to sharing through those platforms, navigation and click data on the application, Our company may obtain, save, preserve, update and rearrange personal data in order to continue its services, disclose, transfer, transfer, share to third parties in cases and to the extent permitted by the legislation, based on your express consent, and in case of your explicit consent. necessary administrative and technical